    programmes confusing me which one.

    Could some one help me to find the right programme?

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    frankg Guest

    JV16
    or
    EasyCleaner

    frankg, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Dan DiNicolo Guest

    Dan DiNicolo, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Noel Paton Guest

    AFAIK, Microsoft have NEVER recommended a registry cleaner - from where did
    you get this 'recommendation'?

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj
    A Happy Xmas, and a Merry New Year to everyone!

    Noel Paton, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Richard Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,

    > I am using Win98SE and would like to clean my registry. Microsoft
    > recommend www.macecroft.com but when I went there, there are too many
    > programmes confusing me which one.

    > Could some one help me to find the right programme?

    > Rajinder

    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

    This is the only registry cleaner you need.

    Richard, Dec 30, 2004
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:23:31 GMT, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am using Win98SE and would like to clean my registry. Microsoft
    >recommend www.macecroft.com but when I went there, there are too many

    They don't, did you click on some pop up ads?

    That's looking like domain parking scam / expired domain redirect, the
    page it takes you to (as I see it) is

    http://64.225.154.135/index.asp
    it's just a lists of travel, insurance , pharmacy, betting , loans links

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Dec 30, 2004
  7. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Jasper Blom Guest

    I Use easycleaner from Toni arts. DO NOT use the website www.toniarts.com it's a fakers site.
    download from http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

    Jasper
    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <> schreef in bericht news:DIXAd.204$...

    Jasper Blom, Dec 30, 2004
  8. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    DC Guest

    DC, Dec 30, 2004
  9. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Richard Guest

    Jasper Blom wrote:

    > I Use easycleaner from Toni arts. DO NOT use the website www.toniarts.com
    > it's a fakers site. download from
    > http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

    Not entirely true.
    What happened was, the host, decided to make a profit from Toni's popularity
    and charge a fee just to enter the site.
    While I had it up and running, I put his files on my website free of charge.
    I even gave him a forum to use, which is what his new forum is based on.

    Toni is only 21 years old and a college student so he doesn't have the money
    to afford his own full fledged website.

    And perhaps partially due to my posting on techtv, techtv now touts
    easycleaner as one of the best cleaners which they never used to do.
    I got fed up with Leo LaPorte always insisting JV16 and regcleaner were the
    best.

    Richard, Dec 30, 2004
  10. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am using Win98SE and would like to clean my registry. Microsoft
    >recommend www.macecroft.com but when I went there, there are too many
    >programmes confusing me which one.
    >
    >Could some one help me to find the right programme?
    >
    >Rajinder

    I have had good results using RegSeeker (free) from
    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/regseeker.html

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --