registry cleaner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by hEE Hee, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. hEE Hee

    hEE Hee Guest

    hEE Hee, Feb 1, 2004

  2. hEE Hee

    hEE Hee Guest

    hEE Hee, Feb 1, 2004

  3. hEE Hee

    Bigfred Guest

    Can anyone recommend a good simple to use registry cleaner.
    Thanks,
    Bigfred, Feb 1, 2004

    http://www.toniarts.com/products.ph...cc&PHPSESSID=71edfe308fcf2804a0110595a9bf5acc
    > the program called easycleaner
    >

    > "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message
    > | http://www.saunalahti.fi/tonihele
    > |
    > | "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > | | Can anyone recommend a good simple to use registry cleaner.
    > | | Thanks,
    > | |
    > | |

    Not appears to be a "members only" download at $19.99 I'm sure is was
    free when I downloaded it the other day.
    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004
  5. "Steven Pilbeam" <> wrote in message

    > "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message
    > > sorry the link is not working
    > > here is the working link

    http://www.toniarts.com/products.ph...cc&PHPSESSID=71edfe308fcf2804a0110595a9bf5acc
    > > the program called easycleaner
    > >

    > > "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message
    > > | http://www.saunalahti.fi/tonihele
    > > |
    > > | "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > > | |
    > > | |

    > Not appears to be a "members only" download at $19.99 I'm sure is was
    > free when I downloaded it the other day.

    Found it here still
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004
  6. hEE Hee

    Randy Bard Guest

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:05:33 -0000, "Bigfred"
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a good simple to use registry cleaner.
    >Thanks,

    I think RegSeeker is a better and safer program than EasyCleaner;
    also, it is freeware. Just do a quick search for it
    Randy Bard, Feb 1, 2004
  7. hEE Hee

    ICee Guest

    Steven Pilbeam wrote:
    > "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message
    >> sorry the link is not working
    >> here is the working link

    [snip]

    > Not appears to be a "members only" download at $19.99 I'm sure is was
    > free when I downloaded it the other day.

    It's still free. just click on Products at the top and it takes you to
    the free download page for Easy Cleaner (and others).
    http://www.toniarts.com/index.php

    --
    "Infinity is just so big that by comparison,
    bigness itself looks really titchy."
    ICee, Feb 1, 2004
  8. hEE Hee

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Feb 1, 2004
  9. "ICee" <> wrote in message
    > Steven Pilbeam wrote:
    > > "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message
    > >> sorry the link is not working
    > >> here is the working link

    > [snip]
    >
    > > Not appears to be a "members only" download at $19.99 I'm sure is

    was
    > > free when I downloaded it the other day.

    > It's still free. just click on Products at the top and it takes you

    > the free download page for Easy Cleaner (and others).
    > http://www.toniarts.com/index.php
    >
    > --
    > "Infinity is just so big that by comparison,
    > bigness itself looks really titchy."
    > The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

    Clicking the download button still brings up a members page
    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004
  10. hEE Hee

    ICee Guest

    ICee wrote:
    > Steven Pilbeam wrote:
    >> "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message
    >>> sorry the link is not working
    >>> here is the working link

    > [snip]
    >
    >> Not appears to be a "members only" download at $19.99 I'm sure is was
    >> free when I downloaded it the other day.

    > It's still free. just click on Products at the top and it takes you
    > to the free download page for Easy Cleaner (and others).
    > http://www.toniarts.com/index.php

    Tricky! When you try to download, it takes you to a sign up page, even
    though it's listed as freeware. No wonder update didn't work.
    ICee, Feb 1, 2004
  11. hEE Hee

    Bigfred Guest

    Thanks for your help anyway at least will all know that easy cleaner is not
    really free now.

    Bigfred, Feb 1, 2004
  12. hEE Hee

    ICee Guest

    Steven Pilbeam wrote:
    > "ICee" <> wrote in message
    >> Steven Pilbeam wrote:
    >>> "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message

    >> [snip]
    >>
    >>> Not appears to be a "members only" download at $19.99 I'm sure is
    >>> was free when I downloaded it the other day.

    >> It's still free. just click on Products at the top and it takes you
    >> to the free download page for Easy Cleaner (and others).
    >> http://www.toniarts.com/index.php
    >>

    > Clicking the download button still brings up a members page

    Yes, Steven, I just found that out. Probably posted at the same time.
    Thanks for that link, BTW. That is the current version (2.0.5.338) and
    it is still free (from the URL you provided).
    ICee, Feb 1, 2004
  13. "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for your help anyway at least will all know that easy cleaner

    is not
    > really free now.
    >
    > "hEE Hee" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.saunalahti.fi/tonihele
    > >
    > > "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > > | Can anyone recommend a good simple to use registry cleaner.
    > > | Thanks,

    It still is free from
    http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
    Scroll down to where it says "Download places for EasyCleaner"
    Steven Pilbeam, Feb 1, 2004