    be just as well to find some freeware?

    Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike T, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Mike T

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Mike T

    °Mike° Guest

    There isn't a registry cleaner worth paying money for, when
    freeware version do the same job. Try EasyCleaner:
    http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:59:28 GMT, in
    <AQrIb.16352$>
    Mike T scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Mike T

    Mike T Guest

    Well done! That suits my needs perfectly.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Mike T, Dec 31, 2003
  5. Mike T

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Mike T said:

    > Well done! That suits my needs perfectly.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    You might like RegSeeker better.

    Links on my software page.