    Bigfred Guest

    Can anyone recommend a registry cleaner I did have one a while ago I think
    is was a free download.
    Bigfred, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Bigfred

    °Mike° Guest

    Jv16 Power Tools (last freeware version)
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/jv16.html

    Jv16 Power Tools (latest version)
    http://www.macecraft.com/

    EasyCleaner
    http://www.toniarts.com/ecleane.htm

    You *MUST* read the FAQ before using EasyCleaner!!
    http://www.toniarts.com/faq.htm

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:47:42 +0100, in
    <GDakb.531$>
    Bigfred scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 18, 2003

  3. Bigfred

    Brihu Guest

    "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend a registry cleaner I did have one a while ago I think
    > is was a free download.

    Registry First Aidv - not free though !
    Brihu, Oct 18, 2003
  4. Bigfred

    Richard Guest

    Bigfred wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a registry cleaner I did have one a while ago I
    > think
    > is was a free download.

    "Easy Cleaner"
    www.toniarts.com