    hi i have been registred for 70-271 and passed but given wron last name and
    my test center registred me by this name , how can i repair this error ?
    thanks
    David, Sep 2, 2005

  2. ^^ my name have Mid Name - AAAA BBBB CCCC
    before MCP site just show my first name and last name,
    then i phone to my local microsoft CS center for Cert department
    and correct it alreadly
    PS: i am in HongKong

    "David" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...
    =-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB, Sep 2, 2005

  3. David

    David Guest

    i'm form israel and we have just name and last name i provided "David"
    "tsintsadze" in english and hebrew and they taken form hebrew and it seems
    like "zinzadze" and they wrote "zinzadna" and it quite not seems to be
    "tsintsadze" and next year i'm leaving to Canada and i need to prove that is
    my MCDST diploma and later MSCA or MCSE

    David, Sep 3, 2005