    I´ve got homepc, so I should have these administration rights.

    BR
    Thomas
    Thomas, May 16, 2004

  2. Thomas

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Thomas" <> wrote in message
    news:OhLpc.164282$...
    > Hi!
    > I get an error message, trying to install for instance RealPlayer.
    > "The administrator hars removed the rights to edit in the registration
    > database"
    > I´ve got homepc, so I should have these administration rights.
    >
    > BR
    > Thomas

    XP Home? What "spyware" and/or "aAdware", etc. blockers do you have
    installed? Some of them can block programs from making changes in the
    registry.
    Toolman Tim, May 16, 2004

  3. Thomas

    Thomas Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> skrev i en meddelelse

    > "Thomas" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi!
    > > I get an error message, trying to install for instance RealPlayer.
    > > "The administrator hars removed the rights to edit in the registration
    > > database"
    > > I´ve got homepc, so I should have these administration rights.
    > >
    > > BR
    > > Thomas
    > >

    > XP Home? What "spyware" and/or "aAdware", etc. blockers do you have
    > installed? Some of them can block programs from making changes in the
    > registry.

    Yes XP Home, I only got ZoneAlarm installed
    Thomas, May 16, 2004
  4. Thomas

    °Mike° Guest

    HOW TO Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:55:31 +0200, in
    <OhLpc.164282$>
    Thomas scrawled:

    --