Register now! More than 60 startups showcasing in SiliconIndiaStartupCity(May 28th, Bangalore)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by nadiya j, Apr 27, 2011.

  1. nadiya j

    nadiya j Guest

    Hello,
    The biggest event for Startups is back! After all the previous
    successful earlier editions in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi and Chennai,
    SiliconIndia is back with the Startup city in Bangalore on May 28th.
    This time we have over 60 'cool startups' presenting their products
    and services.
    At the event:
    Watch live product demonstrations
    Get a peek into cutting edge technologies
    Lay hands on the best-of-breed solutions
    Meet young, energetic, passionate geeks
    Experience the culture of innovation in small companies
    Listen to Visionary Keynotes and In-depth Panel Discussions.

    You can meet founders & the star engineers from these companies and
    see how they built cutting edge products. There's no better way to
    get a good sense of the product ecosystem! It's by far the largest and
    most exciting event of its kind in Bangalore.
    Startups exhibiting at our event this year:
    ADIS India
    Y Media Labs
    Contus Support Interactive
    Kritnu IT Solutions
    Luna Ergonomics
    Mobiwhiz Technologies
    Cybonyx Systems
    Exalttech
    Scalers & Victors
    Sathvic Software Solutions
    SVSOFT
    Hakunamatata
    Tree Shore
    Param Hotels
    Pensez Software Services
    Mpigeon
    WoodApple UnikSolutionz
    XPT Consultancy & Software
    Robosoft
    Define Labs
    EI Labs India
    Zinnia Systems
    Lekha Wireless Solutions
    Aqualogic Tech Systems
    Mavin InfoTech
    Indrion Technologies
    Infovault Services
    Xenis Infocom
    Interactive GreenEngery Services
    Phi Robotics
    Keystone Logic Solutions
    Omkarsoft
    Micronest software
    VidTeq
    Creatives that work
    Lucivid Software Systems
    Ideation Technology Solutions
    LeapSwitch Networks
    Hire Mantra
    Netweb Technologies
    Snyxius
    Zven Technologies
    CMO Axis
    Wallsys
    O Million
    Stayzilla
    E Lagaan
    In and Out
    Opcord
    Glopore IMS
    Softtrends
    Saffron Labs

    To attend this event, register FREE at
    http://www.siliconindia.com/events-register/Startup-city-Bangalore-StartupcityBlore2011.html

    TIME: 8.30 AM to 4 PM
    WHEN: May 28, 2011
    WHERE: Nimhans Convention Center, Bangalore (Near Dairy Circle)

    This is undoubtedly the biggest event for startups! While we would
    like to meet you at the event, we also need your help to spread the
    word about this event. You can do it in several ways. You can forward
    this message to your friends & colleagues, post this message on your
    corporate intranet, egroups, social networks, blogs and tweet. You can
    use the tag "startupcity" for blogging and tweeting.

    Thanks
    siliconindia Team
    nadiya j, Apr 27, 2011