    I haven't included all my kit (that would involve taking some of it out
    of the wrappers or finding where they got buried in the loft), but iot's
    a good start.
    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Thomas Kenyon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in
    message news:OkyXf.9767$
    > Having not been able to find any regional settings for my
    > various voip kit on the internet, I've put up a small
    > site to catalogue these.
    >
    > (It's very basic atm. and has only been tested with
    > firefox and opera, so probably doesn't work very well
    > with IE).
    >
    > I've put it at:
    >
    > http://www.phones.sanguinarius.co.uk
    >
    > I know that it needs more work put into it to look pretty
    > (hey, I only started it today), but any submissions would
    > be appreciated.
    >
    > I haven't included all my kit (that would involve taking
    > some of it out of the wrappers or finding where they got
    > buried in the loft), but iot's a good start.

    Well done Thomas, it is indeed a good start. The only one I have that
    could possibly be added is the Sipura SPA-2000 but that's indentical to
    the PAP2 from what I gather. The AVM Fritz!Box Fon I have doesn't have any
    means of setting regional parameters, above telling it which country
    you're in (I've got used to a German dial tone now..!) so no help there
    I'm afraid.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in
    > message news:OkyXf.9767$
    >> Having not been able to find any regional settings for my
    >> various voip kit on the internet, I've put up a small
    >> site to catalogue these.
    >>
    >> (It's very basic atm. and has only been tested with
    >> firefox and opera, so probably doesn't work very well
    >> with IE).
    >>
    >> I've put it at:
    >>
    >> http://www.phones.sanguinarius.co.uk
    >>
    >> I know that it needs more work put into it to look pretty
    >> (hey, I only started it today), but any submissions would
    >> be appreciated.
    >>
    >> I haven't included all my kit (that would involve taking
    >> some of it out of the wrappers or finding where they got
    >> buried in the loft), but iot's a good start.

    > Well done Thomas, it is indeed a good start. The only one I have that
    > could possibly be added is the Sipura SPA-2000 but that's indentical to
    > the PAP2 from what I gather. The AVM Fritz!Box Fon I have doesn't have any
    > means of setting regional parameters, above telling it which country
    > you're in (I've got used to a German dial tone now..!) so no help there
    > I'm afraid.
    >
    > Ivor

    I've got an AT-320 EE that's more-or-less the same (only you can upload
    ringtones to it, but no-one seems to know what format they need to be in.)
    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones wrote:

    > Well done Thomas, it is indeed a good start. The only one I have that
    > could possibly be added is the Sipura SPA-2000 but that's indentical to
    > the PAP2 from what I gather. The AVM Fritz!Box Fon I have doesn't have any
    > means of setting regional parameters, above telling it which country
    > you're in (I've got used to a German dial tone now..!) so no help there
    > I'm afraid.
    >
    > Ivor

    Well, if you have the UK settings for the PAP2/SPA2K (I don't) ...
    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 1, 2006
  5. Thomas Kenyon

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Thomas Kenyon" <> wrote in
    message news:KRyXf.1554$
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >
    > > Well done Thomas, it is indeed a good start. The only
    > > one I have that could possibly be added is the Sipura
    > > SPA-2000 but that's indentical to the PAP2 from what I
    > > gather. The AVM Fritz!Box Fon I have doesn't have any
    > > means of setting regional parameters, above telling it
    > > which country you're in (I've got used to a German dial
    > > tone now..!) so no help there I'm afraid.
    > >
    > > Ivor
    > >

    > Well, if you have the UK settings for the PAP2/SPA2K (I
    > don't) ...

    I'll double check the settings you have on the site against mine and let
    you know the difference.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2006
  6. Ivor Jones wrote:

    >> Well, if you have the UK settings for the PAP2/SPA2K (I
    >> don't) ...

    > I'll double check the settings you have on the site against mine and let
    > you know the difference.
    >
    > Ivor

    Actually thinking about it, I'm not sure that I used a virgin PAP2 to
    get the settings from, I'll need to check next time I'm not busy.
    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 1, 2006
  7. Thomas Kenyon

    Tim Bray Guest

    Tim Bray, Apr 2, 2006
  8. "Tim Bray" <> wrote in message
    > Thomas Kenyon wrote:
    >>
    >> Well, if you have the UK settings for the PAP2/SPA2K (I don't) ...

    > There's a pdf of them on here:
    >
    > http://www.provu.co.uk/support.html

    Excellent resource, thanks Tim.

    I might finally get the other side of my PBX long-line extension going
    now!!!

    --
    Thomas Sandford
    Thomas Sandford, Apr 2, 2006