    Martik Guest

    Building a Kmail spam regexp filter like .*(microsoft|inet|program)

    How do I make it not case sensitive? /i does not work, nor does (***:)(?i)
    Martik, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Martik

    B.Al.Zeebub Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:02:16 +0000, Martik pecked at a keyboard in panic:

    > Building a Kmail spam regexp filter like .*(microsoft|inet|program)
    >
    > How do I make it not case sensitive? /i does not work, nor does (***:)(?i)

    From the Kmail man:
    Search Patterns

    The most common use of filters is to filter on the sender of messages.
    This can be done by choosing From. A good bet for a mailing list would be
    <recipients>. But there are other criteria a filter can search for. Note
    that all patterns are interpreted case-insensitively:

    --
    B.Al.Zeebub
    Registered Linux User #339345
    B.Al.Zeebub, Jan 25, 2004