    possible.

    Regards,
    Senith.K
    Senith.K, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Senith.K

    catwalker63 Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Senith.K

    arun_k_m55

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Call Microsoft at 1800111100 or at 1126292640 and you can order mcse welcome kit or any certificate for an exam that you have cleared

    arun_k_m55, Aug 4, 2006
  4. Senith.K

    arun_k_m55

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    order MCSE welcome kit along with certificate and card at 1800111100 or at 1126292640 note 1800 number can be dialed from BSNL land line at home not from std booth. use the other number from any phone. the 11 code is for delhi
    arun_k_m55, Aug 4, 2006
  5. Senith.K

    senthilmurugan

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    chennai, kuwait
    registering mcse

    Respected sir/madam,

    hello sir/madam, i am senthilmurugan from chennai, 2 years before i wrote all the exams in mcse 2003 certification, but now onwards i am not get my original certificate, i got my mcp batch, in exam time last exam i wrote another mcp id , so now i have 2 mcp id, how i merge my id, and how i get my mcse certification, please kindly replay my email
    senthilmurugan, Oct 6, 2007
  6. Senith.K

    senthilmurugan

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    chennai, kuwait
    i have 2 mcp id, how i merge my id and how i get my mcse certificate
    senthilmurugan, Oct 6, 2007