    xiaoke Guest

    Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that were
    uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !
    xiaoke, Jun 21, 2004

  2. xiaoke

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "xiaoke" <> wrote in message
    news:v_rBc.797098$Pk3.440039@pd7tw1no
    > > Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that
    > > were uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !

    Try Registry Mechanic - it should be safer than doing that manually...
    http://www.winguides.com/regmech/

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 21, 2004

  3. xiaoke

    mark mandel Guest

    "xiaoke" <> wrote in message
    > Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that were
    > uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !

    There's a good program called "smart uninstaller" which you could locate
    over at Google or at www.webattack.com. It's a Win Zip application as well.

    mark mandel, Jun 21, 2004
  4. xiaoke

    xiaoke Guest

    "mark mandel" <> wrote in message

    > "xiaoke" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi ! Is it safe to delete registry entries for applications that were
    > > uninstalled from the system e.g Kazaa ? Thanks in advance !

    > There's a good program called "smart uninstaller" which you could locate
    > over at Google or at www.webattack.com. It's a Win Zip application as

    well.

    > >Thanks for the quick response T n' M . I'll try those products and

    hopefully all goes well, if not, Im sure I can count on you for future
    reference.:)

    xiaoke, Jun 21, 2004