    pls kindly help me out.

    Thanks and REgards.,
    R.Sankar
    RSAnkar, Jan 4, 2004

  2. RSAnkar

    Andy Foster Guest

    Paging PaisleySkye - Newbie Request - was Re: REgarding the MCSE

    On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 06:56:43 -0800, RSAnkar wrote:

    > HI.,
    >
    > I would like to do MCSE Course.In future is there
    > any value for this course or not.Should i g for MCSE or MCSA.Basically i
    > am interested in Syatems Side.Could you pls kindly help me out.
    >
    > Thanks and REgards.,
    > R.Sankar

    Here we have (presumably) a newbie (my guess - doesn't mention any
    experience or education/qualifications) who has taken the trouble to
    inform us that (s)he is interested is "Systems Side" and is interested in
    doing MCSE Course, and wants advice.
    My immediate reaction, is that someone who (presumably) expects
    meaningful advice, based on such limited information (no mention of age,
    location, educational background, work experience, IT experience, etc.) is
    either a troll, or lacking the necessary intelligence and drive to be an
    IT professional.

    As you are so upset by the way us "racketeers" abuse newbies, perhaps
    you'd like to field the above request.

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Jan 4, 2004

  3. RSAnkar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Paging PaisleySkye - Newbie Request - was Re: REgarding the MCSE

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > As you are so upset by the way us "racketeers" abuse newbies, perhaps
    > you'd like to field the above request.

    Fellow thug Andy,

    I fervently hope she will decline to do so, as I have only recently made a
    sustantial investment in a new set of thumbscrews. what will I do with them
    if I am not allowed to torture newbies?

    JaR
    MCNGP Thug #22
    JaR, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Re: Paging PaisleySkye - Newbie Request - was Re: REgarding the MCSE

    > is
    >either a troll, or lacking the necessary intelligence and drive to be an
    >IT professional.

    Or could be here looking for those Chicken Nuggets?
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Re: Paging PaisleySkye - Newbie Request - was Re: REgarding the MCSE

    >what will I do with them
    >if I am not allowed to torture newbies?

    Wincing at the thought of so many choices....
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 4, 2004
  6. RSAnkar

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Paging PaisleySkye - Newbie Request - was Re: REgarding the MCSE

    she only selectively saves the world

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 5, 2004
  7. Please, allow me to field this one....

    ----- RSAnkar wrote: -----

    HI.,

    I would like to do MCSE Course.In future is there
    any value for this course or not.Should i g for MCSE or
    MCSA.Basically i am interested in Syatems Side.Could you
    pls kindly help me out.

    Thanks and REgards.,
    R.Sankar

    Dear Sankar

    It is required that one who seeks MCP or MCSA or MCSE or enlightenment would research what it is before asking if it is worthwhile. Much the same way as we don't drink from the can before asking what is this poison? As has been posted hundreds of times before, please refer to:

    www.microsoft.com/traincert

    The new link works equally as well:

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    Here, you will find information about what is required on the road to achieving certification while also discovering what each of MCP, MCSA, MCSE and other Microsoft certifications actually are. While each certification is progressively more worthwhile, please pay careful attention to the minimum work experience requirements that are suggested. I stress this as it would appear from yours and previous postings that MCSA and MCSE should be achieved without any related experience in the field when in fact this should be stressed as being the most important consideration before embarking on your MCSA/E certification.

    The objective of certification is not that you should merely pass the final tests, but rather that you can demonstrate during the testing process that you have retained the necessary practical skills and desired knowledge. This is achieved after rigorous self development with Microsoft technologies, remembering that this will provide value to any future employer who will wish that you have these skills and knowledge before starting your job.

    You should not see the exams as an opportunity to measure the knowledge gained in the last few days and how well it is remembered, but how well do you retain the lessons of all your yesterdays so as to be able to apply them in the months to come when your job demands that you do so.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya28=?=, Jan 6, 2004
  8. RSAnkar

    Andy Foster, Jan 25, 2004