    Microsoft Certified professional ?
    --
    Rupa

    Sahayaruba, Apr 24, 2008

  2. Sahayaruba

    John R Guest

    "Sahayaruba" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Since I am new to IT field, what is the first exam I have to do to become
    > Microsoft Certified professional ?
    > --
    > Rupa

    There is no defined path. There are many different tests from SQL, to ISA,
    to XP, to Server 2003 that will grant MCP status. If all you want is MCP,
    simply lookup the exams for the content you are most familiar with, and
    verify that exam is an MCP exam. If you are interested in a particular
    certification, for example MCSE on 2003, look at the requirements for that
    certification and plan your path accordingly.
    www.microsoft.com/certification

    John R

    John R, Apr 24, 2008

  3. Sahayaruba

    JaR Guest

    On 4/24/2008,catwalker63 had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > Same guy asked this question three times. It was answered once
    > already.

    Well, he hasn't gotten the answer he wanted yet.

    --
    JaR
    Send in a buck and two box tops & be a PhD

    JaR, Apr 24, 2008
  4. Sahayaruba

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 04:41:00 -0700, Sahayaruba
    <> wrote:

    >Since I am new to IT field, what is the first exam I have to do to become a
    >Microsoft Certified professional ?

    DuMP would be a good start......

    Don't u Multi Post

    PAJ, Apr 24, 2008
  5. Sahayaruba

    John R Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 4/24/2008,catwalker63 had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> Same guy asked this question three times. It was answered once
    >> already.

    > Well, he hasn't gotten the answer he wanted yet.

    I think he is one of my customers.

    John R

    John R, Apr 24, 2008
  6. Sahayaruba

    > Since I am new to IT field, what is the first exam I have to do to become
    > Microsoft Certified professional ?
    > --
    > Rupa

    70-291.

    (Better Cat?)

    John R

    John R, Apr 24, 2008
  7. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > On 4/24/2008,catwalker63 had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    > >
    > >> Same guy asked this question three times. It was answered once
    > >> already.

    > > Well, he hasn't gotten the answer he wanted yet.
    > >

    > I think he is one of my customers.
    >
    > John R

    Customers... John... Always "handing" out advice... Hmm. What kind of
    line of work are you in again? :)

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 25, 2008
  8. Sahayaruba

    John R Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:%23C3F$...
    > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> > On 4/24/2008,catwalker63 had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    >> > Well, he hasn't gotten the answer he wanted yet.
    >> >

    >> I think he is one of my customers.
    >>
    >> John R

    > Customers... John... Always "handing" out advice... Hmm. What kind of line
    > of work are you in again? :)

    It's not so much of a "line" as it is a grueling, political, asinine,
    ridiculous, frustrating, thwarting, backstabbing, moronic, pedantic,
    pain-in-the-a$$ mooncalf sweatshop, but *I* like it.

    John R

    John R, Apr 25, 2008
  9. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    > message news:%23C3F$...
    > > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > >> I think he is one of my customers.
    > >>
    > >> John R

    > > Customers... John... Always "handing" out advice... Hmm. What kind of line
    > > of work are you in again? :)
    > >

    > It's not so much of a "line" as it is a grueling, political, asinine,
    > ridiculous, frustrating, thwarting, backstabbing, moronic, pedantic,
    > pain-in-the-a$$ mooncalf sweatshop, but *I* like it.
    >
    > John R

    Ah, then you are as sick as we are!

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 25, 2008