regarding .net

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by jyoti, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. jyoti

    jyoti Guest

    Hi all,

    I am getting a Problem with the Access of my Exisiting DLL
    like
    Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException:
    Access is denied.The ASP.NET process is not authorized to
    access the requested resource. For security reasons the
    default ASP.NET process identity is '{machinename}
    \ASPNET', which has limited privileges. Consider granting
    access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET process
    identity.

    To grant ASP.NET write access to a file, right-click the
    file in Explorer,choose "Properties" and select the
    Security tab. Click "Add" to add the "{machinename}
    \ASPNET" user. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check
    the Write box in the Allow column.

    Thanx in advance
    jyoti

    jyoti, Jul 15, 2003