    relavant SharePoint experience.

    Regards,
    Shiva
    Shiva, Sep 7, 2007

  2. Shiva

    APPAJI Guest

    Hai Shiva

    Where r u from? I am from Bangalore, INDIA. if u are here we can two prepare
    for the same exams. if u want please mail me

    Thanks & Regards

    M N N APPAJI

    9986926779

    APPAJI, Oct 15, 2007

  3. Shiva

    Shiva Guest

    RE: Regarding MSTS SharePoint 2007 and WSS 3.0 Application Develop

    Hi Appaji,

    Yes, I am from Bangalore. But, for a project purpose, I have been relocated
    to Pune. I will be back in Bangalore by the end of January.

    I am trying to get syllabus and related information on the exams. I'll let
    you know if I get any. Kindly, let me know if you get information on those
    exams meanwhile.
    Shiva, Oct 15, 2007
  4. Shiva

    APPAJI Guest

    RE: Regarding MSTS SharePoint 2007 and WSS 3.0 Application Develop

    Hi Shiva

    Please forward me your mailid & phone no. I can forward to u the details

    Thanks & Regards

    M N N APPAJI

    9986926779

    APPAJI, Oct 16, 2007
  5. Shiva

    Hemant Guest

    RE: Regarding MSTS SharePoint 2007 and WSS 3.0 Application Develop

    Hello Shiva and APPAJI,

    I have passed the 70-528 exam with 982 score.
    But I am a beginer in Sharepoint.
    Will you plz mail me some useful links regarding Sharepoint to

    Thanks

    Hemant, Nov 1, 2007
  6. Shiva

    Jay Guest

    RE: Regarding MSTS SharePoint 2007 and WSS 3.0 Application Develop

    HI guys

    I have cleared 70-542 ,630 and 631 Configuration
    preparing for 541

    can u pls let me know if any one cleared 541 WSS AD

    DO write to me ,if u need any suggestions needed for the above exams

    bengaluru

    Jay, Dec 6, 2007
  7. Shiva

    Hemant Guest

    RE: Regarding MSTS SharePoint 2007 and WSS 3.0 Application Develop

    Hi,
    What is the difference between
    Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - Application Development
    and

    Hemant, Dec 6, 2007