    Please suggest.

    Thanks and regards
    Satyabrata Paul

    Satyabrata, Jan 10, 2008

  2. "Satyabrata" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Hi
    > I am working with MS technology for last 2 years. I want to prepare for
    > the MCTS exam.
    > Is there any course material available online with Microsoft site or
    > anywhere else.
    > Also if possible let me know if there are books available.
    > Please suggest.
    >
    > Thanks and regards
    > Satyabrata Paul

    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 10, 2008

  3. Satyabrata

    isnightech Guest

    I am an IS tech, but have been working nights in a boring, repitious job. At
    a recent interview, I flopped because I did not know anything about Active
    Directory or Network Configuration. Only what to do if they fail to work
    properly (troubleshooting). Thanks for the help!
    --
    DKS

    isnightech, Jan 10, 2008