    should I do?
    Thanks

    Fiaz
    Fayyaz, May 21, 2008

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008

  3. Fayyaz

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news:#:

    > "Fayyaz" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Hello all,
    >> I am NT MCSE+I. Now if I want to go for Windows 2003 certification.
    >> What should I do?
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Fiaz

    > Pass the qualifying exams for MCSE 2003.

    Oh, Michael we have been such a bad influence on you. I couldn't be
    more proud. You've stopped spoonfeeding.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, May 21, 2008
  4. Fayyaz

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news:#:
    >
    >> "Fayyaz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Hello all,
    >>> I am NT MCSE+I. Now if I want to go for Windows 2003 certification.
    >>> What should I do?
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Fiaz

    >> Pass the qualifying exams for MCSE 2003.
    >>

    > Oh, Michael we have been such a bad influence on you. I couldn't be
    > more proud. You've stopped spoonfeeding.

    If he keeps this up, he could become the SECOND LotW to become among the
    l33t.
    Bill Hileman, May 21, 2008
  5. Fayyaz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am NT MCSE+I. Now if I want to go for Windows 2003 certification. What
    >should I do?

    increase your iq by a factor of, say, 100.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 21, 2008
  6. Fayyaz

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >If he keeps this up, he could become the SECOND LotW to become among the
    >l33t.

    lord help us.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 21, 2008
  7. Fayyaz

    IT Geek Guest

    Sad to say there is not upgrade path from NT to W2K3, so you will need to
    take all of the exams. which I believe is 70-290, 70-291,70-293,70-294 and
    what ever electives you want to take.

    Don't worry there is not wrong with getting spoon feed.

    IT Geek, May 21, 2008
  8. Fayyaz

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "IT Geek" <> wrote in message

    > Don't worry there is not wrong with getting spoon feed.

    Well, then. Make sure you stick around because there's a lot of people who
    post here on a regular basis who want to be professionals in IT where you
    need to have research skills, and who will need to be spoon-fed.
    Bill Hileman, May 21, 2008
  9. Fayyaz

    Jtyc Guest

    > Don't worry there is not wrong with getting spoon feed.

    I would disagree. Spoon feeding mature adults leads to laziness and
    complacency. Society as a whole is weakened by this attitude. It's not
    that it's wrong to help people, it's the method of help. This is where the
    whole "Give a man to fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed
    him for life." idea comes into play.

    So teach them how to find the information they need, don't just provide it.
    Although there is something to be said about an MCSE who doesn't already
    know where to look on Microsoft's site for this information.
    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  10. Fayyaz

    IT Geek Guest

    Man, you guys are rough but I understand your point. It is hard for me to
    see someone who needs help and not help them.

    IT Geek, May 21, 2008
  11. Fayyaz

    Jtyc Guest

    > Man, you guys are rough but I understand your point. It is hard for me to
    > see someone who needs help and not help them.

    And I applaud your attitude. I think we just differ on the method of help.
    Jtyc, May 21, 2008
  12. Fayyaz

    kpg Guest

    "IT Geek" <> wrote in

    > Man, you guys are rough but I understand your point. It is hard for
    > me to see someone who needs help and not help them.

    Sometimes that best help is no help at all.

    kp "I should get some sort of prize for making that up" g
    kpg, May 21, 2008
  13. Fayyaz

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > Sometimes the best help is pointing and laughing

    IFYPFY
    CBIC, May 21, 2008
  14. Fayyaz

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eLpyAG3uIHA.6096
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Sometimes the best help is pointing and laughing
    >>

    > IFYPFY

    But mine was a double entendre.
    kpg, May 21, 2008
  15. Fayyaz

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eLpyAG3uIHA.6096
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Sometimes the best help is pointing and laughing
    >>>

    >> IFYPFY
    >>

    > But mine was a double entendre.

    Is that like a 2 for 1 at Denny's?
    CBIC, May 21, 2008
  16. "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eLpyAG3uIHA.6096
    > > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    > >

    > >> "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > >> IFYPFY
    > >>

    > > But mine was a double entendre.

    > Is that like a 2 for 1 with Denny?

    IFYPFY

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  17. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news:#:
    >
    > > "Fayyaz" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> Hello all,
    > >> I am NT MCSE+I. Now if I want to go for Windows 2003 certification.
    > >> What should I do?
    > >> Thanks
    > >>
    > >> Fiaz

    > > Pass the qualifying exams for MCSE 2003.
    > >

    > Oh, Michael we have been such a bad influence on you. I couldn't be
    > more proud. You've stopped spoonfeeding.
    >

    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Bad influence? On the contrary, I have been shown the way.

    Besides, I answered his/hers question.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  18. "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message

    > >If he keeps this up, he could become the SECOND LotW to become among the
    > >l33t.

    > lord help us.....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I'm sorry he is busy studying for his MCITP: Enterprise Project
    Management with Microsoft Office Project Server 2007.

    We are all pawns.

    </sermon>

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  19. Fayyaz

    CBIC Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    >> Is that like a 2 for 1 with Denny?

    > IFYPFY

    If that's what you're into...
    CBIC, May 21, 2008
  20. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 22, 2008