regarding mcse 2003

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    Hey -G-

    This is whats going to happen....take your MCSE 2000,
    finish it out.

    Couses 2209 and 2210 are the update courses that will get
    you 2003 proficient (I also think 2274 is one you will
    have to take as well, but if you get back to me ill
    confirm that for you).

    Go right ahead and finish up your 2000..the exams for
    those wont be offered after June 30, 2004.

    is
    >going to launch MCSE 2003 shortly.my query is if i

    finish

    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003