regarding mcse 2003

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by chris kirk, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. chris kirk

    chris kirk Guest

    i personally plan on going the upgrade path because all my
    training is on w2k so i will only have to study for one
    upgrade exam instead of studying each one separate. go
    with whatever OS you know and do not worry about upgrades
    as the MS person said

    is

    chris kirk, Jul 23, 2003

  2. I agree with you. If you know an OS, go with it. If you are already started
    with Windows 2000, keep going.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Training and Certification