  1. Hai,
    I want the material, links, resources, guidelines etc for the MCAD.

    Thanks.

    syed furqan ali, Jul 27, 2005

  2. syed furqan ali

    Don Carter Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:04:48 +0500, "syed furqan ali"
    <> wrote:

    >Hai,
    > I want the material, links, resources, guidelines etc for the MCAD.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Then try asking politely instead of demanding.

    Don Carter, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Yes, i agree to Don Carter

    Ali Raza Shaikh, Jul 27, 2005
  4. July 27, 2005

    You can find the resources at

    microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-NNN.asp

    Just replace NNN with the last 3 digits of the exam number, for example:

    microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-306.asp

    These pages will list recommended books, study guides, and other resources.
    There are also free assessments at microsoft.com/assessments/. You can find
    many different exam topics for assessments. Hope these help and have a great
    day!

    BTW, the list of required exams is at

    microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    :)

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 28, 2005