    and Whom do I contact. and about fee structure

    is there any online trining

    with regards
    =?Utf-8?B?bXVydGh5?=, Jun 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bXVydGh5?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    murthy wrote:
    > Which Certification is suitale (mcad,mcsd) for mca graduate having 1 year exp
    > in .net technologies.

    That's your decision. If you have a year of experience, you should be
    able to make an informed decision yourself.

    > Please tell me the duration. when these exams conduct and Whom do I contact. and > about fee structure is there any online trining

    Duration ??? This is not a university course, it's just an exam.
    When conducted ? They are not conducted. You can give them anytime.
    Fee structure ? There is no *structure* to the fees. There is just the
    fees.
    Online training ? Lots of sites. There is this extremely secret site
    called Google search (www.google.com), where you can run a search for
    any information you need. But don't tell anyone !!!
    Cerebrus, Jun 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bXVydGh5?=

    Amar Kapadia Guest

    sorry...but that was funny about the google! :)

    Amar Kapadia, Jun 4, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bXVydGh5?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Amar Kapadia :
    > sorry...but that was funny about the google! :)

    It was meant to be. Sarcastic as well as funny. ;-)
    Cerebrus, Jun 4, 2006