    I want to do Microsoft certification with something related to Visual studio
    ..Net 2005 (C#) and SQL server 2005 . Can anyone tell me which exam i should
    try to get this certification.
    vabnix, Jan 3, 2008

  2. Hi, to get certified in .net 2.0 you should look for MCTS and MCPD
    certifications on this page

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/default.mspx

    for sql 2k5 look for MCTS database developer and database admin.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbdev/default.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/default.mspx

    Looking at those pages help you in finding which exams you should take.

    --
    Ing. Gabriel Méndez
    MCP, MCAD, MCSD .Net

    Gabriel Méndez, Jan 11, 2008