    regarding
    karthickumar

    mail to :

    karthickumar, Oct 27, 2004

  2. karthickumar

    Guest Guest

    not sure I understand all the questions specifically
    the "paper" comment but I will say that I personally
    think it will be hard to understand many of the concepts
    with visual studio. I got my copy from school from a text
    book. Which I might add I found the same book with the
    software at half price books. The book was $60 which is
    pretty good for having Visual Studio in it!

    Maybe pay a vist to your local college and find what
    books has visual studio .net in it.

    Also...I am having trouble posting. I can only post as a
    reply. My "new posts" never happen. any idea why?

    Guest, Oct 27, 2004

  3. karthickumar

    Guest Guest

    >Also...I am having trouble posting. I can only post as a
    >reply. My "new posts" never happen. any idea why?

    Gee, thtz strange!! Never happened 2 me. So, u ALWAYS
    have a problem with new post??

    Guest, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Hi karthickumar,

    You'll find the MCAD requirements and syllabus for each exam at
    www.microsoft.com/learning. Exams are US$125 for each exam, but it looks
    like you are in the UK so you may need to call a local testing center for
    the exam prices where you are.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 28, 2004
  5. karthickumar

    jbatty Guest

    MS exam are usually 88 pounds (excluding VAT) each in the UK

    jbatty, Oct 28, 2004