Regarding https://partnering.one.microsoft.com

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Peter, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Hi

    Just passed the 070-270 exam friday 21/11-2003 with 912 :-
    )

    I need to register at
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com

    My problem is I need to associate my MCP profile with
    my .NET passport, but I can't :-(

    Type in all the required information, and get the
    following error:
    "Error: 1: One or more of your entries does not match
    your Customer Profile record"

    Is that because my exam isn't registered at Microsoft
    yet? or because I do something wrong?

    Thanks

    /Peter
    Peter, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Peter

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    have you received the email from MS ?

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Nope, haven't recieved anything.

    Except the score report from Prometric, when I took the test.

    /peter

    Peter, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Peter

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    wait for the email and they give you a password

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Ok, thanks for the answer :) How long time does that typicaly take?

    Peter, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Peter

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    for me, i got the email the next day

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Peter

    Guest Guest

    May be you given the phone number wrong, try with your
    mobile no, office no or resident no. I was faced similar
    problem where i key in home no instead mobile no.

    Guest, Nov 28, 2003