    how to take all the mails to my id again now i am reciving mails in
    gamil only but previous mails not able to see. plz help me

    , Aug 16, 2006

  2. Geek Guest

    I know for a fact there is a site on google to help set up for
    "Incredimail". Where exact I do not remember. But I used to set up my
    Outlook Express and came across the help section for "Incredimail".

    Geek, Aug 16, 2006

  3. wrote:

    > hi
    > i am prabhakar i am using gmail account from past one year. recently i
    > configared my gmail account to INCRIDIB MAIL it is similar like
    > Outlook. from 2 days i am using same Incridibl mail when.

    Do you mean "Incredimail" ? The program that fills your outgoing mail
    with dozens of dancing smiley faces?

    <http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/browse_thread/thread/b3a8f431851d9551/4d9964ea69353927?lnk=st&q=incredimail+bloated&rnum=6#4d9964ea69353927>

    Sorry, no advice for you.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 16, 2006
  4. Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-08-16, <> wrote:
    > hi
    > i am prabhakar i am using gmail account from past one year. recently i
    > configared my gmail account to INCRIDIB MAIL it is similar like
    > Outlook. from 2 days i am using same Incridibl mail when. i have given
    > pop & smtp address in tht. when i open gmail account there is no msg in
    > the inbox everything gone to incridib mail. so i disabled my
    > incridibmail . but still i am not able to access my old mails usage is
    > showing 98mb but in inbox not showing all mails gone to incridib mail
    > how to take all the mails to my id again now i am reciving mails in
    > gamil only but previous mails not able to see. plz help me

    If you mean "Incredimail" perhaps you should start with their own 'help'
    <http://www.incredimail.com/english/help/>.

    It looks as though your Incredimail program (which I think is just a fancy
    extension of "Outlook Express") has downloaded your emails onto your own
    computer in the normal way for an email program, and deleted them from the
    'server' so that they are no longer there when you use Gmail's web
    interface. There should be a setting in Incredimail to 'leave meassages
    on server', if that's what you want.

    Have you tried using Incredimail (or Outlook Express) to find the 'missing'
    messages on your own computer?

    Note that despite what the Incredimail people tell you, people you send
    emails to using all the fancy extras provided by Incredimail, will not
    necessarily be pleased, or amused. Or even able to read the message.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Aug 16, 2006
  5. Whiskers wrote:

    > Note that despite what the Incredimail people tell you, people you
    > send emails to using all the fancy extras provided by Incredimail,
    > will not necessarily be pleased, or amused. Or even able to read the
    > message.

    Correctamundo. An uncle of mine found Incrudimail last winter. He sent
    me a two-sentence email that weighed in at 20KB. Colored background
    graphics. A long row of animated, dancing smiley faces.

    I pointed all this out to him by replying with the raw source of his
    message, and told him he had to uninstall it, or I would stick him in
    the bozo bin, as would many others. Fortunately, he understood.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 16, 2006
  6. Margolotta Guest

    On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:17:17 +0100, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote
    (in article <NiJEg.255696$>):

    > Whiskers wrote:
    >
    >> Note that despite what the Incredimail people tell you, people you
    >> send emails to using all the fancy extras provided by Incredimail,
    >> will not necessarily be pleased, or amused. Or even able to read the
    >> message.

    > Correctamundo. An uncle of mine found Incrudimail last winter. He sent
    > me a two-sentence email that weighed in at 20KB. Colored background
    > graphics. A long row of animated, dancing smiley faces.

    I had a correspondent in PA who used Incrudimaul (nope, the 'maul' is not a
    typo) and decorated her emails with those twee patchwork characters so
    beloved of so many going for the cutesy country look. Every email I received
    from her was 50+KB (I once received one weighing in at nearly 4MB because
    she'd embedded a sodding sound file! That was her Xmas newsletter). I
    attempted explanation on many, many occasions that I preferred to receive in
    plain text only, but it fell on deaf ears. She just didn't understand that,
    because it looked okay on her system, that it didn't on mine. And that I
    didn't want flying reindeer, or dancing Santas or snowmen doing the can-can.

    Her response was that no-one else she emailed complained and even liked
    receiving them (her only other correspondents, I later learned, were all
    Incrudimaul users too, and, obviously, didn't care about what they sent - or
    received - either). She stopped emailing me (frankly, I wasn't bothered; if
    she couldn't see how selfish she was being sending me crud I didn't ask for,
    much less wanted, then she was heading bozo-binwards anyway. I even got "I'm
    the one sending the email and I will send them like this if I want!") You
    might have thought she was a kid; er, no. She was nearly 50 the last time I
    had contact with her.

    > I pointed all this out to him by replying with the raw source of his
    > message, and told him he had to uninstall it, or I would stick him in
    > the bozo bin, as would many others. Fortunately, he understood.

    My correspondent didn't understand that. She demanded to know why I was
    sending her garbage. I pointed out that's what she\d just sent me, in the
    raw. I kept doing it and she got all huffy and dumped me. I didn't care.

    Margolotta, Aug 17, 2006