    i am working full time as developer in a concern.
    thks
    balaji
    balaji, Apr 17, 2004

  2. In news: 02bf01c4243d$c05caac0$,
    balaji <> wrote:
    > can u guide me on the min prep time reqd for getting a
    > MCAD certification.
    > i am working full time as developer in a concern.

    Hi Balaji,

    Some people who have plenty of job experience can pass exams with no
    preparation at all. Some people work with .NET but don't have exposure to
    all the skill areas that the exams measure. No one here knows how fast you
    learn from books and other study materials, working in your free time.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, Apr 18, 2004