    If yes how does microsoft identify me when i am giving the exam after a
    month??Is an ID given after the first exam is given???

    Thanks in Advance

    Pramodh, Jul 8, 2008

  2. Pramodh

    gravz84 Guest

    Re: Regarding 70-536(.NET framework application foundation) and70-528

    You don't have to write the exams in order/sequence or right after
    each other. It's up to you.
    You can choose to write 528 and 536 after and any sequence for that
    matter, if you are giving others too. So no time limit is imposed
    between exams (unless it exceeds the product lifecycle ofcourse--lol
    but i bet you want to get it over within 10 years).
    After you clear your first microsoft exam, (not necessarily mcts, can
    be anything) you get an MCP id and there's a link on the mcp member
    site where you can access all your transcripts, cleared exams,
    benefits, ordering the cert etc. but only when you complete all the
    requirements of a certification (like for mcts web app developer 2.0
    528 & 536) you are elligible to order the certificate which is posted
    to you.

    In the meantime (while waiting for the hard copy) you are free to
    share your transcripts and use the mcts logo.

    gravz84, Jul 9, 2008

  3. Pramodh

    Marc Guest

    "gravz84" <> schreef

    > You can choose to write 528 and 536 after and any sequence

    That's what I am doing too. Exam 528 gives me more practical knowledge to
    develop a webapp, 536 is more general and I'll do it afterwards to get the
    title. If you already have some general .NET knowledge, is no problem doing
    it in that order, you can understand all the stuff in 528.

    Marc, Jul 13, 2008