    perspective or not.
    Thanks with regards,
    Kapil...
    kkm, Sep 10, 2005

  2. kkm

    David Guest

    I'm fairly sure that 70-315 is the same as 70-316 except for language syntax
    in the code questions, that is why they prevent you from taking both of the
    together and having it count.

    Just stick with 70-316, in my humble opinion.

    David, Sep 11, 2005

  3. David, I think you're mixing up 316/315 vs 306/305. The former two are C#,
    one for Windows apps, the other for webservices, and for an MCSD
    certification you need both in fact. You cannot have both 316 and 306 count
    though (both Windows programming, one in C# the other in VB.NET) or 315 +
    305.

    Stephan

    Stephan Steiner, Sep 14, 2005
  4. kkm

    David Guest

    Yes, I was mistaken, thank you for the correction =)

    David, Sep 29, 2005