Reg scrub

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Howard, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Howard

    Howard Guest

    nick wrote:
    > A brilliant program for cleaning out the registory.
    >
    > Only problem is I dont know where I got it from and I cant find it on
    > the net ? Anyone heard of it ?

    A link to it appears to be here:
    http://lists.gpick.com/pages/Registry_Cleaners.htm

    One problem though. It says its for Win2k/XP, and you've said you use WinME?
    So it might not be the one. If so, there is plenty of others on that list to
    pick from.

    Howard, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Howard

    nick Guest

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:04:49 +1300, Howard wrote:

    > nick wrote:
    >> A brilliant program for cleaning out the registory.
    >>
    >> Only problem is I dont know where I got it from and I cant find it on
    >> the net ? Anyone heard of it ?

    > A link to it appears to be here:
    > http://lists.gpick.com/pages/Registry_Cleaners.htm
    >
    > One problem though. It says its for Win2k/XP, and you've said you use
    > WinME? So it might not be the one. If so, there is plenty of others on
    > that list to pick from.

    that's cool howard. thanks. I got xp here now

    nick, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Howard

    nick Guest

    nick, Mar 4, 2004