    member site too... any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks
    kok

    kok, May 31, 2004

  2. kok

    Neil Guest

    "kok" <> wrote in news:157b801c44702
    $19c89920$:

    > I have passed 70-270. Till now i have not got any
    > confirmation from microsoft. Could not register to MCP
    > member site too... any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > kok

    drop an e-mail to

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 31, 2004

  3. Who did you take the test from? Vue

    Give it time. I recently went through an MCSE Testing bootcamp, and it was day 5 and 4 tests before I got my MCP ID Number. Also, I had some tests that took over a week to get posted on my Microsoft Transcript

    If you tested through Vue, you can go to their site and it should be there, even if not on the MCP Site yet.

    =?Utf-8?B?bmlja2J1cm5z?=, Jun 1, 2004
  4. If you previously took a Microsoft Test, at any time, it may be under an old number. I took a test 7 years ago and failed. I took another Microsoft test 3 years later. My MCP ID is that of my first test. You may want to call your regional office and talk to them.

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9kZCBMb256bw==?=, Jun 1, 2004
  5. kok

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?VG9kZCBMb256bw==?=" <>
    wrote in news::

    > If you previously took a Microsoft Test, at any time, it may be
    > under an old number. I took a test 7 years ago and failed. I took
    > another Microsoft test 3 years later. My MCP ID is that of my first
    > test. You may want to call your regional office and talk to them.

    if you take on exam at Vue and the other at Prometric you can wind up
    with dual MCP IDs. MS is able to combine your MCP ID numbers. it's not
    that uncommon to have dual ID numbers. but this has little to do with the
    anything. realistically the number you get (MCP ID) is from the first
    test you _PASS_ and items on your transcript appear up to 2 weeks after
    you pass the exam. if you don't see it show up give them
    (mcphelp@micrsoft) an e-mail...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  6. kok

    rai1manish

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    MCP Id

    have passed 70-536 before 8 days. Till now i have not got any
    confirmation from microsoft. Could not register to MCP
    member site too... any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Manish

    rai1manish, Sep 10, 2007