    the remaining parts of a download that as been uninstalled.it also
    need to be a (freeware) reg. cleaner can someone help
    thank [[pat]]

    pat, Nov 25, 2003

  2. pat

    Boomer Guest

    "pat" <pat @neverlate.time> wrote in
    news:87Lwb.1297$:

    > Hi I need to find a good and easy to use reg. cleaner. One that
    > will take the remaining parts of a download that as been
    > uninstalled.it also need to be a (freeware) reg. cleaner can
    > someone help thank [[pat]]

    Hi

    You'll find one at
    °Mike°'s Basic computer maintenance

    I need to go lie down in a darkened room.
    -anOLDun

    Boomer, Nov 25, 2003

  3. pat

    Richard Guest

    pat! wrote:

    > Hi I need to find a good and easy to use reg. cleaner. One that will take
    > the remaining parts of a download that as been uninstalled.it also
    > need to be a (freeware) reg. cleaner can someone help
    > thank [[pat]]

    www.toniarts.com "Easy Cleaner".
    Another trick to try would be to make a backup of your registry before
    installing any new program.
    Then when you uninstall the program, restore the old registry.

    Richard, Nov 25, 2003