    So can someone tell me the moz equivalent for "Refresh",or how the code
    should be presented so it works (in both browsers,naturally)

    Matt

    Mattyh, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Mattyh

    A Hess Guest

    Somewhere around 12/3/03 4:03 PM, Mattyh typed wildly with reckless abandon:
    > I am writing a web page,that cycles thru a couple pages on opening using the
    > following bit of html code in the page
    > <base target="_self">
    >
    > This works fine in IE,but doesnt work for Mozilla,(The mouse pointer just
    > flashes repeatedly)
    >
    > So can someone tell me the moz equivalent for "Refresh",or how the code
    > should be presented so it works (in both browsers,naturally)
    >
    > Matt

    Add a ";" after the frequency... I know this format works in Moz.

    Good luck, Aron

    --
    If you work on your mind with your mind, how can you avoid immense
    confusion? - Seng-Ts'an

    A Hess, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Mattyh

    Mattyh Guest

    Brilliant Aron
    That works fine in Moz and IE

    Tks heaps I would never have found that solution

    Matt

    Mattyh, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Mattyh

    A Hess Guest

    Somewhere around 12/3/03 11:00 PM, Mattyh typed wildly with reckless
    abandon:
    > Brilliant Aron
    > That works fine in Moz and IE
    >
    > Tks heaps I would never have found that solution
    >
    > Matt

    Actually it's not brilliant, I just went to a page that I remember
    refreshes and checked out the code... I honestly didn't know it on my
    own. But you're welcome anyway. ;) Aron

    --
    Would you still cut down trees if they screamed?\nWell, maybe if they
    screamed all the time for no reason

    A Hess, Dec 5, 2003