    or whatever, I get taken back to the "index" page of that website. It's
    annoying, so is there something I can do to correct this.
    Win XP Firefox 1.07

    Big Craigie, Oct 27, 2005

  2. Big Craigie wrote:
    > Every time I am in a website, a few levels in and I press refresh or reload
    > or whatever, I get taken back to the "index" page of that website. It's
    > annoying, so is there something I can do to correct this.
    > Win XP Firefox 1.07

    Post a specific example of a site where this happens, sounds like a
    frames issue.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 27, 2005

  3. Big Craigie

    Big Craigie Guest

    "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Big Craigie wrote:
    >> Every time I am in a website, a few levels in and I press refresh or
    >> reload or whatever, I get taken back to the "index" page of that website.
    >> It's annoying, so is there something I can do to correct this.
    >> Win XP Firefox 1.07

    > Post a specific example of a site where this happens, sounds like a frames
    > issue.

    http://www.polkemmetoccs.co.uk/

    www.gpplantscape.co.uk

    None I see are using frames

    Big Craigie, Oct 27, 2005
  4. Big Craigie

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Big Craigie wrote:
    > "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> Big Craigie wrote:
    >>> Every time I am in a website, a few levels in and I press refresh or
    >>> reload or whatever, I get taken back to the "index" page of that website.
    >>> It's annoying, so is there something I can do to correct this.
    >>> Win XP Firefox 1.07

    >> Post a specific example of a site where this happens, sounds like a frames
    >> issue.

    > http://www.polkemmetoccs.co.uk/
    >
    > www.gpplantscape.co.uk
    >
    > None I see are using frames

    Both use a HTML frameset..

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 Beta 2,

    Jedi Fans, Oct 27, 2005
  5. Big Craigie

    Jedi Fans Guest

    visit: http://s106851577.websitehome.co.uk/ and
    http://www.gpplantscape.com/ respectively...

    Jedi Fans, Oct 27, 2005
  6. Big Craigie wrote:
    > "Leonidas Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> Big Craigie wrote:
    >>> Every time I am in a website, a few levels in and I press refresh or
    >>> reload or whatever, I get taken back to the "index" page of that website.
    >>> It's annoying, so is there something I can do to correct this.
    >>> Win XP Firefox 1.07

    >> Post a specific example of a site where this happens, sounds like a frames
    >> issue.

    > http://www.polkemmetoccs.co.uk/
    >
    > www.gpplantscape.co.uk
    >
    > None I see are using frames

    They both do, here is the source from your first link:

    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META NAME="description" content="">
    <META NAME="keywords" content="">
    <TITLE>Polkemmet OCCS</TITLE>

    </HEAD>
    <FRAMESET ROWS="100%,*" BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="0">
    <FRAME SRC="http://s106851577.websitehome.co.uk/" SCROLLING="AUTO"
    NAME="bannerframe" NORESIZE>
    </FRAMESET>
    <NOFRAMES>
    Polkemmet OCCS
    <P>
    <DIV ALIGN="CENTER"><A
    HREF="http://s106851577.websitehome.co.uk/">http://polkemmetoccs.co.uk/</A></DIV>
    </NOFRAMES>
    </HTML>

    Notice also, when you click a link, the address in the location bar does
    not change. So when you reload, it reloads right back to that same
    address. Its one of the many, many drawbacks of frames.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 27, 2005