refresh child iframe with integration of asp.net and javascript

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Enricosoft, Apr 4, 2010.

  1. Enricosoft

    Enricosoft

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    hi to all,
    i have a problem with asp.net c# and iframes.... I've noticed that the integration of these

    two components is very low...

    My scenario is the follow:
    in my parent page, i have a button within an updatepanel setted with updatemode=always...

    when i click this button, it open a modalpopupextender that contain my iframe...

    I would like to refresh\reload my iframe after the ModalPopUp.show(), beacuse in that moment

    at the form_load, dynamic controls will create....

    how can i do this?
    Surfing the internet,i read that I must use the integration with javascript from my Parent

    page to reload the iframe...

    Thanks in advance
    Enricosoft, Apr 4, 2010