  1. Gothamcha

    Gothamcha Guest

    Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks
    Gothamcha, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Gothamcha

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Gothamcha" <> wrote in message
    news:avHEd.28224$232.23914@fed1read05...
    | Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks

    Why?
    Toolman Tim, Jan 11, 2005

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
    10 Jan 2005 19:13:30 -0800, "Gothamcha" <> screamed from
    behind the mulberry bush:

    >Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks

    Take a great big fucking magnet and stick it on your hard drive.
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Gothamcha wrote:

    > Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks

    Maybe just a detail or two would help someone help you. Nothing major,
    perhaps mention what operating system... ?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Gothamcha

    Old Gringo Guest

    Gothamcha wrote:
    > Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks

    If you have to ask this question, forget it.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jan 11, 2005
  6. Gothamcha

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:21:20 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    >"Gothamcha" <> wrote in message
    >| Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks
    >|

    >Why?

    I would have said with a sledgehammer.

    Me
    why?, Jan 11, 2005
  7. Gothamcha

    Rob K Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:34:32 GMT, why? wrote:

    <snip>

    >>Why?
    >>

    > I would have said with a sledgehammer.

    LOL !

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jan 11, 2005
  8. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:13:30 -0800, "Gothamcha" <> wrote:

    >Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks

    Click Start... Run... type in "cmd" if you're using XP or 2000 or
    type in "command" for 9x. Click "Ok". When the black command window
    opens, type in "format C:\" and press enter. Good luck!

    Swill

    --
    If electricity comes from electrons,
    does morality come from morons?
    Governor Swill, Jan 11, 2005
  9. Gothamcha

    Old Gringo Guest

    Governor Swill wrote:
    > On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:13:30 -0800, "Gothamcha" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Any suggestions on how to reformat my hard drive...Thanks
    >>

    > Click Start... Run... type in "cmd" if you're using XP or 2000 or
    > type in "command" for 9x. Click "Ok". When the black command window
    > opens, type in "format C:\" and press enter. Good luck!
    >
    > Swill
    >
    > --
    > If electricity comes from electrons,
    > does morality come from morons?

    Just in case he doesn't have a start up disk it would be nice to tell
    him to make one before the format.

    Old Gringo, Jan 11, 2005