Refine your Ideas in spigit.com

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sophia, Aug 3, 2007.

  1. sophia

    sophia Guest

    Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
    ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
    time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see
    your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.

    Spigit.com just launched on the 18th July, 2007 with 25 new featured
    ideas- which are on their journey to make their mark as the next
    evolving technology. In spigit you can put up your raw & unfinished
    ideas. Spigit's simulation then takes your ideas through 3 lifecycle
    stages - incubation, validation and emergence. During which you can
    refine ideas, find the right resources to get started, create buzz,
    meet the right associates and launch your product as a budding
    entrepreneur.

    Gaming in spigit is just as exciting as it sounds, see you at
    spigit.com

    Thanks for considering spigit,
    Sophia

    www.spigit.com

    sophia, Aug 3, 2007

  2. sophia

    Vanguard Guest

    "sophia" <> wrote in message
    > Do you really care about putting into action, all those wonderful
    > ideas that ran into your stream of consciousness, at some point of
    > time. Let me introduce spigit.com, the venue you must be in to see
    > your otherwise unused ideas bloom and see the light of the day.
    >
    > Spigit.com just launched on the 18th July, 2007 with 25 new featured
    > ideas- which are on their journey to make their mark as the next
    > evolving technology. In spigit you can put up your raw & unfinished
    > ideas. Spigit's simulation then takes your ideas through 3 lifecycle
    > stages - incubation, validation and emergence. During which you can
    > refine ideas, find the right resources to get started, create buzz,
    > meet the right associates and launch your product as a budding
    > entrepreneur.

    Multiposted spam.

    Yeah, of course, everyone wants to divulge their patent work, hash it in
    a public forum, and then have it stolen.

    Vanguard, Aug 3, 2007