    course and the examination.

    thanks and rgds
    kalyan chakravarthy
    kalyan chakravarthy, Jan 8, 2004

  2. kalyan chakravarthy

    simon whale Guest

    First of all i would look at the www.microsoft.com/traincert and
    www.google.com

    secondly, you state things such as braindumps, be prepared to be shot
    down.....

    Simon

    simon whale, Jan 8, 2004

  3. kalyan chakravarthy

    Matt Guest

    Too many posts like this to be real. Again someone who wants to be MCSE but
    can't use google and is asking for braindumps on the Microsoft board.

    Begone Troll!!!

    Matt, Jan 8, 2004
  4. kalyan chakravarthy

    Marko Guest

    Dear chakravarthy

    Simon and Matt were too kind in their previous posts

    I am burning insence and have decided to communicate
    directly with Buddha that he would bring you bad luck and
    great misfortune as you would seek to deliberately disobey
    his teachings on being honorable and noble in your
    pursuits.

    While designing a way to rob you of importance and good
    tidings, he may develop the same bad spelling you display
    and rob you of your impotance and good times instead

    Oh - how I would hate to be you.
    Marko, Jan 8, 2004
  5. "kalyan chakravarthy" <> wrote in message
    > hi! masters,i am planning to take up mcse course. please
    > suggest me some good websites which have some good course
    > material for preparation. i also request u to tell be some
    > where can i get the dumps of exams questions which r free
    > of cost, as u know as i hve to spend lot of money on the
    > course and the examination.
    >
    > thanks and rgds
    > kalyan chakravarthy

    www.icertify.net

    Ask for paisleyskye. Tell her I sent you.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 8, 2004
  6. kalyan chakravarthy

    Darth 2000 Guest

    1) Start with MS Press books.
    2) Google is your best friend.
    3) Cheating ain't cool. Braindumps are NOT legit. Braindumps are for those
    who want the cert and not the knowledge.
    Get an EVAL copy of Server ($8.99 from
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/downloads/trialsoftware/default.mspx)
    and learn the damn thing! www.microsoft.com/technet is excellent. Go there,
    ask the question, learn the answer and try it out on your EVAL copy of
    Windows.
    There is NO substitute for hands-on experience.

    ---------------
    Darth 2000
    Says: 5 ways to write Braindump: AssFucker, AssWhacker, FudgePacker,
    ShitShoveler, ExitPounder.

    Darth 2000, Jan 8, 2004
  7. kalyan chakravarthy

    Marko Guest

    >www.icertify.net
    >
    >Ask for paisleyskye. Tell her I sent you.
    >
    >--
    >Politician Spock
    >MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    >The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Interesting approach. How long do you give it before the
    gently - gently method would be abandoned and their
    retorts start looking like the previously popular
    mcse.newsgroups flame wars of the past?
    Marko, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Marko wrote:
    > Dear chakravarthy
    >
    > Simon and Matt were too kind in their previous posts
    >
    > I am burning insence and have decided to communicate
    > directly with Buddha that he would bring you bad luck and
    > great misfortune as you would seek to deliberately disobey
    > his teachings on being honorable and noble in your
    > pursuits.
    >
    > While designing a way to rob you of importance and good
    > tidings, he may develop the same bad spelling you display
    > and rob you of your impotance and good times instead
    >
    > Oh - how I would hate to be you.

    I realize you're not MCNGP, but we generally do not make fun of poor
    spelling... unless we think the person is dyslexic. Then we get really,
    REALLY mean.

    I know that I make fun of my step-son on a daily basis.

    BTW, if you meant impotence and not importance, I don't think you want him
    to be robbed of his impotence :) Better he stay impotent and not create any
    more little braindumpers.

    --
    Fris "MakeFunOfDylsexics #13" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 8, 2004
  9. kalyan chakravarthy

    simon whale Guest

    the best site that you will be able to use is transcender. (www.
    transcender.com)

    simon whale, Jan 8, 2004
  10. kalyan chakravarthy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I realize you're not MCNGP, but we generally do not make fun of poor
    > spelling... unless we think the person is dyslexic. Then we get really,
    > REALLY mean.
    >
    > I know that I make fun of my step-son on a daily basis.

    *laughing so hard i can hardly type*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 8, 2004
  11. kalyan chakravarthy

    Consultant Guest

    i have also called on ganesh and saraswati to shower chakravarthy with
    misfortune. may your armpits be infested with the fleas of a thousand
    camels!

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  12. kalyan chakravarthy

    Consultant Guest

    Darth, feel free to let your knowledge of Kerpalism shine on this forum and
    you will have met all most of requirements. Please feel free to email me.

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  13. kalyan chakravarthy

    Jtyc Guest

    > unless we think the person is dyslexic. Then we get really,
    > REALLY mean.
    >
    > I know that I make fun of my step-son on a daily basis.

    Perhaps you should have your own them song:

    I'm just a regular Joe, with a regular job
    I'm your average white, suburbanite slop
    I like football and porno and books about war
    I got an average house, with a nice hardwood floor
    My wife and my job, my kids and my car
    My feet on my table, and a Cuban cigar

    But sometimes that just ain't enough to keep a man like me interested
    (oh no, no way, uh uh)
    No I gotta go out and have fun at someone else's expense
    (woah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah)
    I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

    I'm an asshole (he's an asshole)
    I'm an asshole (he's an asshole, such an asshole)

    I use public toilets and I piss on the seat
    I walk around in the summertime saying "how about this heat?"

    I'm an asshole (he's an asshole)
    I'm an asshole (he's the world's biggest asshole)

    Sometimes I park in the handicap spaces
    While handicapped people make handicap faces

    I'm an asshole (he's an asshole)
    I'm an asshole (he's a real fucking asshole)

    Maybe I shouldn't be singing this song
    Ranting and raving and carrying on
    Maybe they're right when they tell me I'm wrong
    Nah

    I'm an asshole (he's an asshole)
    I'm an asshole (he's the world's biggest asshole)

    You know what I'm gonna do
    I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado convertible
    Hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps
    And all leather cow interior
    And make brown baby seal lions for head lights (yeah!)
    And I'm gonna drive in that baby at 115 miles per hour
    Gettin' 1 mile per gallon,
    Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's
    In the old fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers
    And when I'm done sucking down those greeseball burgers
    I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag
    And then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam containers right out the side
    And there ain't a goddamn thing anybody can do about it
    You know why, because we've got the bombs, that's why
    2 words, nuclear fuckin' weapons, OK?!
    Russia, Germany, Romania,
    they can have all the democracy they want
    They can have a big democracy cakewalk
    Right through the middle of Tianamen Square and it won't make a lick of
    difference
    Because we've got the bombs, OK?!
    John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen,
    and as soon as we find a cure for cancer
    We're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off
    You know why,
    Have you ever taken a cold shower,
    well multiply that by 15 million times
    That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be!
    I'm gonna get the Duke, and John Castive Eddies, and Lee Marvin, and Sam
    Peckenthorp, and a case of whiskey, and drive down to Texas...

    (Hey! You know, you really are an asshole!)
    Why don't you just shut up and sing the song, pal?
    I'm an asshole (he's an asshole)
    I'm an asshole (he's the world's biggest asshole)

    A-S-S-H-O-L-E
    Everybody
    A-S-S-H-O-L-E

    I'm an asshole and I'm proud of it.
    Jtyc, Jan 8, 2004
  14. kalyan chakravarthy

    Jtyc Guest

    > unless we think the person is dyslexic. Then we get really,
    > REALLY mean.
    >
    > I know that I make fun of my step-son on a daily basis.

    Perhaps you should have your own theme song:

    I'm just a regular Joe, with a regular job
    I'm your average white, suburbanite slop
    I like football and porno and books about war
    I got an average house, with a nice hardwood floor
    My wife and my job, my kids and my car
    My feet on my table, and a Cuban cigar

    But sometimes that just ain't enough to keep a man like me interested
    (oh no, no way, uh uh)
    No I gotta go out and have fun at someone else's expense
    (woah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah)
    I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

    I'm an a$$hole (he's an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (he's an a$$hole, such an a$$hole)

    I use public toilets and I piss on the seat
    I walk around in the summertime saying "how about this heat?"

    I'm an a$$hole (he's an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (he's the world's biggest a$$hole)

    Sometimes I park in the handicap spaces
    While handicapped people make handicap faces

    I'm an a$$hole (he's an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (he's a real f*cking a$$hole)

[...]

    2 words, nuclear f*ckin' weapons, OK?!
    Russia, Germany, Romania,
    they can have all the democracy they want
    They can have a big democracy cakewalk
    Right through the middle of Tianamen Square and it won't make a lick of
    difference
    Because we've got the bombs, OK?!
    John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen,
    and as soon as we find a cure for cancer
    We're gonna thaw out the Duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off
    You know why,
    Have you ever taken a cold shower,
    well multiply that by 15 million times
    That's how pissed off the Duke's gonna be!
    I'm gonna get the Duke, and John Castive Eddies, and Lee Marvin, and Sam
    Peckenthorp, and a case of whiskey, and drive down to Texas...

    (Hey! You know, you really are an a$$hole!)
    Why don't you just shut up and sing the song, pal?
    I'm an a$$hole (he's an a$$hole)
    I'm an a$$hole (he's the world's biggest a$$hole)

    A-S-S-H-O-L-E
    Everybody
    A-S-S-H-O-L-E

    I'm an a$$hole and I'm proud of it.
    Jtyc, Jan 8, 2004
  15. kalyan chakravarthy

    Brat Guest

    lol I can hear Jack Nicholson saying that last part... especially the "We
    got the nuclear fuckin weapons ok"

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  16. kalyan chakravarthy

    Consultant Guest

    i knew you would post my theme song eventually

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  17. kalyan chakravarthy

    Jtyc Guest

    > i knew you would post my theme song eventually

    Perhaps it should just be made the group theme song.
    Jtyc, Jan 8, 2004
  18. "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > i knew you would post my theme song eventually

    > Perhaps it should just be made the group theme song.

    I second that notion.

    Politician Spock, Jan 8, 2004
  19. kalyan chakravarthy

    Consultant Guest

    done
    --

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@f'nspammersdie.yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > > i knew you would post my theme song eventually

    > > Perhaps it should just be made the group theme song.
    > >

    > I second that notion.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  20. kalyan chakravarthy

    Consultant Guest

    however, i will modify it to better fit our cause

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004