    ASA Technology Limited
    Mobile: +852 9222-2982
    Email:

    Johnson Ng, May 18, 2004

  2. As a reminder to readers of this list: Use of parts supplied by dealers not
    authorized by Cisco invalidates your warranty and disqualifies your service
    contract.

    Caveat emptor.

    Phillip Remaker, May 18, 2004

  3. Johnson Ng

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <DOgqc.506$>, rekamerpillihp-
    says...
    > As a reminder to readers of this list: Use of parts supplied by dealers not
    > authorized by Cisco invalidates your warranty and disqualifies your service
    > contract.

    But Cisco really really really need to rethink this one. We have over
    3,000+ 2610's that we will not upgrade to newer IOS because the memory
    pricing is so out-of-whack. It's not as if Cisco tests each and every
    memory anymore. It's almost cheaper to just buy new routers!

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, May 18, 2004
  4. Johnson Ng

    ec Guest

    "Hansang Bae" <> wrote in message
    > In article <DOgqc.506$>, rekamerpillihp-
    > says...
    > > As a reminder to readers of this list: Use of parts supplied by dealers

    not
    > > authorized by Cisco invalidates your warranty and disqualifies your

    service
    > > contract.

    > But Cisco really really really need to rethink this one. We have over
    > 3,000+ 2610's that we will not upgrade to newer IOS because the memory
    > pricing is so out-of-whack. It's not as if Cisco tests each and every
    > memory anymore. It's almost cheaper to just buy new routers!
    >

    > --
    >
    > hsb
    >
    > "Somehow I imagined this experience would be more rewarding" Calvin
    > *************** USE ROT13 TO SEE MY EMAIL ADDRESS ****************
    > Due to the volume of email that I receive, I may not not be able to
    > reply to emails sent to my account. Please post a followup instead.

    Cisco memory prices are BS. $2500 for 128MB upgrade for 3640? LOL!

    ec, May 18, 2004
  5. Johnson Ng

    Ben Guest

    Can remember it being $AU1200 for 8mb 1600 RAM 4 years ago.

    Ben, May 26, 2004