    the impossible, vain, and useless though necessary attempt to make time
    stand still. Forever...

    , Feb 9, 2006

  2. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > RedRumStudio is happy to introduce to you an anthology of abstract
    > paintings, some of them were given to dear friends, near and far, in
    > the impossible, vain, and useless though necessary attempt to make time
    > stand still. Forever...

    What a steaming excretionary heap of pretentious claptrap.

    Helen, Feb 9, 2006

  3. George Kerby Guest

    On 2/9/06 12:49 PM, in article , "Helen"
    <> wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> RedRumStudio is happy to introduce to you an anthology of abstract
    >> paintings, some of them were given to dear friends, near and far, in
    >> the impossible, vain, and useless though necessary attempt to make time
    >> stand still. Forever...
    >>

    > What a steaming excretionary heap of pretentious claptrap.

    Yeah. They just "kill me" as well...

    George Kerby, Feb 9, 2006
  4. ASAAR Guest

    On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:49:29 -0000, Helen wrote:

    >> RedRumStudio is happy to introduce to you an anthology of abstract
    >> paintings, some of them were given to dear friends, near and far, in
    >> the impossible, vain, and useless though necessary attempt to make time
    >> stand still. Forever...

    > What a steaming excretionary heap of pretentious claptrap.

    Might be a troll. "REDRUM" has long been used in gothic/horror
    novels, sometimes painted on walls with blood. The most recent use
    I've seen was in one by Stephen King. Note "to make time stand
    still. Forever..." and reverse the letters . . . And the
    googlegrouper''s pile remains a steaming heap.

    ASAAR, Feb 10, 2006