Redondo Beach

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jan 21, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jan 21, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    John Turco Guest

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    > Hello:
    >
    > I was near the Pacific Ocean and I took the opportunity to
    > take this photo of this other beach in Lima:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5373746061/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments about photography.

    By the way, Miguel:

    Redondo Beach is also the name of a town, in California, USA.

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Jan 23, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    "John Turco" escribió en el mensaje de
    noticias:...

    mmyvusenet wrote:

    >> Hello:
    >>
    >> I was near the Pacific Ocean and I took the opportunity to
    >> take this photo of this other beach in Lima:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5373746061/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments about photography.

    > By the way, Miguel:
    >
    > Redondo Beach is also the name of a town, in California, USA.
    >
    > --
    > Cordially,
    > John Turco <>
    >
    > Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>

    Hello John, very interesting that you mention, also I took this photo of the
    other beach:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5386021686/

    Thanks for your comments.

    --