    Is it possible to do this. And if so, how?

    thanks

    Dave

    Dave Ward, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Dave Ward

    Guest

    Dave Ward wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a requirement to distribute a static route from an OSPF router
    > to its neighbours.
    >
    > However the router has several static routes configured on it, and I
    > only want one of them to be redistributed.
    >
    > The remaining static routes must not be redistributed.
    >
    > Is it possible to do this. And if so, how?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Dave

    You will be able to use a route map to control the redistribution.

    I need to practise these (CCNP) and could have a look later

    router ospf 1
    redist static route-map RM.ospf.static (subnets?)

    route-map RM.ospf.static 10
    match ip address ACL.ospf.static

    ip ascess-l s ACL.ospf.static
    permit ip route.address route.wildcard

    Warning - whenever redistributing routes you need to
    take care not to create routing loops and/or
    redistribution loops.

    , Sep 6, 2006