    next-hop-self for eigrp?

    Thanks,
    Ronan

    Ronan Daly, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Ronan Daly

    Mike H Guest

    What I've done in the past is to create a static route and
    redistribute static. This might not be the recommended way but it
    worked for me.

    Mike H, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Ronan Daly

    Thomas Guest

    Nope there is no equivalent

    You could use a route-map tied to a prefix-list that matches the 0.0.0.0/0
    route only

    router eigrp <x>
    redistribute bgp <y> route-map rm-bgp-sends-default-only-in-eigrp

    route-map rm-bgp-sends-default-only-in-eigrp permit 10
    match ip address prefix-list pl-bgp-sends-default-only-in-eigrp

    ip prefix-list pl-bgp-sends-default-only-in-eigrp permit 0.0.0.0/0

    Mr T

    Thomas, Feb 4, 2004