    computers. I am not sure?

    Does anyone have any advice or know of any good white papers. Thanks....

    Harrison
    Harrison Midkiff, Nov 6, 2008

  2. You want to use WPA2 Enterprise plus IAS. The following article is how to
    setup WPA enterprise on Cisco 1200 and 1300 AP.
    How to setup WPA Enterprise wireless on windows
    This article descript how to setup WPA Enterprise wireless on Windows
    XP computer which will connect to Cisco 1240 and 1310 AP. ...
    www.wifimvp.com/howto/wpaenterprise1.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net