    1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.
    2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

    Thanx.

    Dixadud, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Dixadud

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:36:05 GMT, in
    <V_EKb.12143$>
    Dixadud scrawled:

    >Someone please tell me how to fix these two problems:
    >1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.

    Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing

    Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

    >2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
    Check 'Disable Script Debugging'.
    Uncheck 'Display a notification about every script error'.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Dixadud

    Sultan Guest

    °Mike° wrote in news::

    > On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:36:05 GMT, in
    > <V_EKb.12143$>
    > Dixadud scrawled:
    >
    >>Someone please tell me how to fix these two problems:
    >>1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.

    > Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer
    >
    > Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    >
    > How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing
    >
    > Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
    >
    > Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading
    >
    > Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    > http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm
    >
    > Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    > http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif
    >

    >>2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

    > Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
    > Check 'Disable Script Debugging'.
    > Uncheck 'Display a notification about every script error'.
    >
    >>Thanx.

    Thanks

    Sultan, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Dixadud

    °Mike° Guest

    On 6 Jan 2004 18:27:48 -0600, in
    <Xns9468BBD17D944sultanofcyberhotmail@209.25.157.130>
    Sultan scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote in news::
    >
    >> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:36:05 GMT, in
    >> <V_EKb.12143$>
    >> Dixadud scrawled:
    >>
    >>>Someone please tell me how to fix these two problems:
    >>>1. I get a small box with a red X in it, instead of pictures.

    >> Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer
    >>
    >> Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    >>
    >> How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing
    >>
    >> Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
    >>
    >> Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading
    >>
    >> Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    >> http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm
    >>
    >> Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    >> http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif
    >>

    >>>2. "Script error" keeps popping up when I visit a web site.

    >> Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab.
    >> Check 'Disable Script Debugging'.
    >> Uncheck 'Display a notification about every script error'.
    >>
    >>>Thanx.
    >>>

    >Thanks

    Why have you replied to me, with this spelling correction?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 8, 2004