    pictures' was checked but still having problems. I am using Avast for my
    anti virus. It was suggested I turn off the 'bug' option but I can't find it

    Thanks for any help

    Billy Demers, Mar 19, 2010

  2. Billy Demers

    chuckcar Guest

    "Billy Demers" <> wrote in
    news:HyNon.44642$:

    > I am using Windows Vista for an OS and am having problems viewing
    > photos on some sites. I've googled and checked in Internet Options to
    > ensure my 'show pictures' was checked but still having problems. I am
    > using Avast for my anti virus. It was suggested I turn off the 'bug'
    > option but I can't find it
    >
    > Thanks for any help

    Give a url.

    You *do* have adobe flash installed right? How about Microsoft .Net or
    Java (only *one*)?

    Some sites use flash or java code instead of a simple hypertext command.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Mar 19, 2010

  3. chuckcar wrote:

    > Some sites use flash or java code instead of a simple hypertext
    > command.

    Show me a site with 'java code' instead of a simple hypertext command.

    --
    -bts
    -HTML is not commands; it's markup

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 19, 2010
  4. Billy Demers

    freemont Guest

    On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 23:01:41 +0000, chuckcar writ:

    > "Billy Demers" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I am using Windows Vista for an OS and am having problems viewing
    >> photos on some sites. I've googled and checked in Internet Options to
    >> ensure my 'show pictures' was checked but still having problems. I am
    >> using Avast for my anti virus. It was suggested I turn off the 'bug'
    >> option but I can't find it
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help
    >>

    > Give a url.
    >
    > You *do* have adobe flash installed right? How about Microsoft .Net or
    > Java (only *one*)?

    What does that have to do with rendering of images?

    > Some sites use flash or java code instead of a simple hypertext command.

    What does that have to do with rendering of images?

    And how does a site use "java code" in place of a hyperlink (which I
    assume you meant by "hypertext command", a term new to web design)?

    More from Chuck Nonsequitard.
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    â‚ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:

    freemont, Mar 20, 2010