Red Skelton Collection by Image - is it 1 DVD or 3 DVDs?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grant, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. Grant

    Grant Guest

    The "Red Skelton Collection" released recently by Image is $11.69 at
    DDD at
    http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemid=IMA000382

    I searched all over the Internet for reviews and information and found
    nothing other than the very brief listings at places like Amazon, DVD
    Empire, and DDD.

    Some sites claim it is 3 DVDs and others say 1 DVD. There also seems
    to be a big discrepancy in the total run time. Considering it is by
    Image, it would also be nice to know if the transfer is any good, but
    at this point I'd settle to know the CORRECT run time and the actual
    number of DVDs included.

    If anyone knows this, please post. The sale ends tonight (I just
    discovered it), so hopefully someone will have the answers in time.
    Thanks.

    Grant, Jul 29, 2005