    Do you have to have a product ID number to install Rad Hat Linux 9 or 10 ? ,
    ( like you do with M$ )

    TIA , tim

    Tim Kettring, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Bebop & Rocksteady, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <c1edm9$1h8jbk$-berlin.de>

    > Do you have to have a product ID number to install Rad Hat Linux 9 or 10 ?
    > , ( like you do with M$ )
    >
    > TIA , tim

    Welcome to Open Source. The GPL license is a lot different than M$. :)

    No product IDs, no activication codes.

    Enjoy.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Thund3rstruck_N0i wrote:
    > Tim Kettring spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    ><c1edm9$1h8jbk$-berlin.de>

    >> Do you have to have a product ID number to install Rad Hat Linux 9 or 10 ?
    >> , ( like you do with M$ )

    >> TIA , tim

    > Welcome to Open Source. The GPL license is a lot different than M$. :)

    > No product IDs, no activication codes.

    > Enjoy.

    What? What?! You mean all our base aren't belong to Them? :)

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 24, 2004