red eye reduction again

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Terry, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    I again apologize if this has appeared already. About half the time I post
    to this NG I can't see my own posts. Sorry for the clutter. I really would
    like some help with this. Maybe you could reply directly. Take the "rat"
    off my email address. Thanks. Terry
    "Terry" <> wrote in message news:...
    > A great number of photos were taken at a recent company function and most
    > have severe red eye problems. I am in charge of correcting them. I tried
    > Irfanview with which you click and drag a box acrooss the red eye area,

    and
    > then it turns the inside of that box black. The problem with this is the
    > red area is round and the box rectangular. The photos end up having

    people
    > with black boxes in the middle of their eyes and it looks funny.
    > I have old versions of Paint Shop Pro 4.0 and PhotoShop 5.0 on my

    computer.

    Terry, Oct 28, 2003