    Okay every yr, in the past at least, they released 2 seasons of Red Dwarf.
    Was looking forward to completeing the set this yr but they only put out
    season 7. Anyone know why no 8 this yr?

    Bratboy, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Bratboy

    RobMac Guest

    "Bratboy" <> wrote in message
    news:43beba65$0$62599$...
    > Okay every yr, in the past at least, they released 2 seasons of Red Dwarf.
    > Was looking forward to completeing the set this yr but they only put out
    > season 7. Anyone know why no 8 this yr?

    Because the smeghead Rimmer told Kryten that they were polymorphs so he
    disposed of them out Starbug's airlock toward that orangey swirly thing.....

    RobMac, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Bratboy

    Zodiac Guest

    Coming out 27 March

    Zodiac, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Bratboy

    Bratboy Guest

    "Zodiac" <> wrote in message
    > Coming out 27 March
    >
    > "Bratboy" <> wrote in message
    >> Okay every yr, in the past at least, they released 2 seasons of Red
    >> Dwarf. Was looking forward to completeing the set this yr but they only
    >> put out season 7. Anyone know why no 8 this yr?

    Ahhh, wonder if the others went out like that too. I usually did seem to buy
    em in april/may time period so maybe this is just the first time I noticed.
    Thanks for the info.

    Bratboy, Jan 7, 2006
  5. Bratboy

    Jay G. Guest

    On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 18:48:41 -0700, Bratboy wrote:

    > "Zodiac" <> wrote in message
    >> Coming out 27 March

    > Ahhh, wonder if the others went out like that too. I usually did seem to buy
    > em in april/may time period so maybe this is just the first time I noticed.
    > Thanks for the info.

    Yeah, it's been released one season every six months in the UK. In the US,
    the releases are two seasons at once every 12 months.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Jan 7, 2006