    bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
    stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
    in advanse
    gangle7, Sep 26, 2003

  2. On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:26:24 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by gangle7 in message news:j7CdndCgebkfremiRVn-

    > wut the fuk are all the red dots on
    > my mawniter i need this fixed
    > imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
    > only cuz i aint got time to look
    > bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
    > stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
    > in advanse

    Try Clearisil or ZitzAway....

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2144
    The Old Sourdough, Sep 26, 2003

  3. gangle7

    Brian H¹© Guest

    gangle7 said:

    > wut the fuk are all the red dots on
    > my mawniter i need this fixed
    > imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
    > only cuz i aint got time to look
    > bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
    > stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
    > in advanse

    Hypoglycaemia ?
    Brian H¹©, Sep 26, 2003
  4. gangle7

    °Mike° Guest

    I was going to tell you the answer, but since
    I'm an "imateur ashoel", and my solution
    would have been "smart al lick stuf", I suppose
    I'd better just STFU.

    Besides, I don't do "emale ansurs", especially
    "seerius" ones, to imaginary mutants.

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:26:24 -0700, in
    <>
    gangle7 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 26, 2003
  5. gangle7

    Liz Guest

    Try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
    http://www.startsampling.com/sm/3281/product.iphtml?item=3281&source=

    "gangle7" wrote

    Liz, Sep 26, 2003
  6. gangle7

    Jammer Guest

    I thought it got cut off in a tracker accident.

    In news:,
    gangle7 <> typed: with a :)
    Jammer, Sep 26, 2003
  7. gangle7

    trout Guest

    gangle7 wrote:

    > wut the fuk are all the red dots on
    > my mawniter i need this fixed
    > imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
    > only cuz i aint got time to look
    > bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
    > stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
    > in advanse

    When your eyes are itchy; don't scratch them with a pencil.
    --
    "I suggest scissors."
    trout, Sep 26, 2003
  8. Re[2]: red dots

    Hello trout,

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, at 14:16:21 [GMT -0700] (which was 22:16 in my
    TimeZone) you wrote:

    > gangle7 wrote:

    >> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
    >> my mawniter i need this fixed
    >> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
    >> only cuz i aint got time to look
    >> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
    >> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
    >> in advanse

    > When your eyes are itchy; don't scratch them with a pencil.

    lol

    --
    Best regards,
    Michael

    http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk/
    PGP KeyID := 0xA9547E32

    Prejudice is the reason of fools. - Voltaire.
    Michael Thompson, Sep 27, 2003
  9. Jammer wrote:

    > In news:,
    > gangle7 <> typed: with a :)
    >> wut the fuk are all the red dots on
    >> my mawniter i need this fixed
    >> imeedeeitly seerius emale ansurs
    >> only cuz i aint got time to look
    >> bak in this shithoel for smart al lick
    >> stuf frum imateur ashoels thank
    >> in advanse

    > I thought it got cut off in a tracker accident.

    Strange you should mention trackers, considering the glurd has no organ.

    That's today's abstruse joke, and if you didn't get it laugh anyhow, just to
    keep up appearances.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    <<Take THAT, VeriSlime!
    Gary G. Taylor, Sep 28, 2003
  10. "Calling Dr. Bombay, calling Dr. Bombay. Come right away!"

    "gangle7" <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news::

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    @}-}-------Rosee, Sep 30, 2003
  11. language please....what the FRICK are all the red dots on.....

    yellow submarine, Sep 30, 2003